Sunday, August 27, 2006

Sunday Six~I'm late, I'm late, for a very important date!


Welcome to Sunday Six, brought to us by the slightly tardy Kelly, this week is all about being late and forgetful. Hey, that describes my husband to a tee! Answers provided by Matthew (age 5.5) only after convincing him he couldn't wait until tomorrow or else he himself would be late. Hmm...What a coincidence.

1. What does it mean to forget?
~~Forget a toy that you want to bring to a store, a hat-Pirates of the Caribbean hat. I wish there were a few right answers and a few wrong. I hope we're almost up to number 9.

2. What does it mean to be late?
~~Means you're always late for the school bus and school-thanks Daddy! (OK, he's never been on a school bus, but yes, Dad frequently did make him late last year!)

3. Why do people forget things?
~~Because they always forget things all the time. (Thanks for clearing that up!)

4. Why are people late sometimes?
~~Because they are always late-like my dad he's always late all the time (oh so true!)

5. Who is usually late, Mommy or Daddy?
~~Ummm-Daddy, but he's my best Dad in the whole world and all the planets except Pluto. I just want to blow Pluto up. (OK, our talk about Pluto no longer being a planet went completely awry! Huh?)

6. Did you forget something?
~~Yeah, like a toy and money and somedays I lose it! (The toy or his brain?)

There you have it. Let me know if you played...and of course Kelly!

5 Comments:

Blogger Pissy Britches said...

HA..too cute.

11:32 AM  
Blogger Kelly said...

Poor Pluto! Thank God I don't have to think of 9 questions each week! Whew!

Thanks for playing!

11:40 AM  
Blogger Kami said...

He wants to blow Pluto up now? GAWD! ;)

2:22 PM  
Blogger Finelly said...

He's very thourough! Love it!
We will play later this afternoon...come by and check us out!

3:03 PM  
Blogger KC said...

LOL he wants to blow up Pluto LOL

we played also

9:30 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home