Saturday, August 12, 2006

Sunday Six~Higher Learning!


Brought to us every week by Kelly, this week she is preparing to send her baby off to Kindergarten (and so am I, gasp!) so we're gonna talk about higher education! Answers brought to us by Matthew, age 5.5 yrs.

1. What is college?
~~College is a place where you hang out and ride skateboards.
It's a cool thing to do, like Nike. (What?)

2. What are the names of some colleges?
~~I don't know.

3. Is a college the same thing as a university?
~~No.

4. What is a major?
~~Major is some danger.

5. What do people do in college?
~~They just hang out and do a lot of questions.
Cuz I did way to many questions, and I know planes
crash far far away in pluto. (all righty then.)

6. Do you want to go to college and if so, where?
~~No. (Too bad buddy!)

Well, I obviously need to be discussing this weeks topic with Matthew more, as it appears he knows nothing about college! Except #5...they do just sorta hang out and answers questions!
Happy Sunday Six....let me know (and Kelly) if you played! We are headed to the Animal Planet Expo 2006 for a few hours and then to the lake today. Enjoy!

10 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hmmm, thankfully none of the colleges are in Pluto where the planes crash!

7:12 AM  
Blogger Fantastagirl said...

Interesting...I knew a lot of college kids that just hung out...He's got that right! Our answers are up!

9:39 AM  
Blogger kimmyk said...

ride skateboards? ha, i think he's got it. and he is right-major is some kind of danger.

i love these sunday 6's.

10:01 AM  
Blogger Timestep said...

I like the Riding Skateboards comments - if they weren't banned from most public sidewalks - he'd be right on.

We played.

10:31 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I got a chuckle out of Major is some danger! HA!

12:51 PM  
Blogger KC said...

LOL too cute, I think he is right on the just hang out part.
I played this week, wasn't sure if i should aske my 4 year old or my 6 year olds, so this week my talk was with my 6 year old.

5:13 PM  
Blogger Finelly said...

What a creative little one you have! Isn't it great what the perceptions of little ones are?

8:29 PM  
Blogger Tammy said...

"Major is some danger." That boy is hilarious.

9:12 PM  
Blogger Candy said...

I LOVE five year olds... mine is the same way. They know everything... or at least they figure if they keep talking they will know SOUND like they know everything... Pluto... wow. We played.

11:55 PM  
Blogger Bluepaintred said...

hahahh tooo cute!

i dont have to send another off to school for a full year .... but im sooooo glad that school starts soon because mr second grader is sure bord with summer and into causing all sorts of other problems LOL

1:08 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home