Sunday, August 06, 2006

Sunday Six-Spice it Up!


Brought to us by the ever spicy Kelly, this week is all about spice baby (Why in the hell did those damn Spice Girls singing just pop into my head???) Anyhoo, questions were answered by Matthew, age 5.5.

1. What is a spice?
~~Thing that you do anything with-Is that correct?

2. Do you like things that are spicy?
~~No.

3. Name some foods that are spicy.
~~Like, I don't know-like cockroaches they are hot (WTF?),
Sometimes lemons are too juicy and do this to my face (makes horrible puckered face).

4. Which is better, sugar or spicy?
~~Sugar-I like chocolate, it's not too spicy!

5. Can spicy food make you cry?
~~Nah-big boys don't cry mudder, you should know better (Alrighty then).

6. What is not spicy?
~~Chocolate of course, duh.

So there you have it. The world of spices according to Matthew. Did you play?

7 Comments:

Blogger kimmyk said...

Maybe he was talkin' about them South of the Border cockroaches? I hear they are quite spicy. *shrugs*

When I read these I sometimes wish I had a small one in the home again.

10:50 AM  
Blogger Fantastagirl said...

LOL...I'm with him - Chocolate is not spicy - but it is good!

I think the only reason Tink knows about spicy is becase we ate at a Mexician Resturant last night...HOT is an understatment!

11:26 AM  
Blogger Timestep said...

So, I'm guessing you've never tried choclate w/ chili pepper? Pretty yummy.

I love the image of Matthew puckering!

We played.

2:33 PM  
Blogger Kelly said...

Oh man, those answers are AWESOME! Cockroaches? Ugh!

I think the boy likes Chocolate! LOL

1:59 PM  
Blogger Texan in Kuwait said...

Oh, he's a hoot.

1:29 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Excellent, love it! minor league baseball 1999 mitsubishi turbo eclipse pics Paykel stainless dishwasher Plantronics h181n duopro headset with noise-canceling Auburn university parking passes 1995 gmc sonoma egr valve removal Neurontin side effects shop qoclick fax machine equipment supply http://www.clomid9.info Tenuate sales of zithromax online01010101010101010101010101010101 Add a seat to an suv or minivan

1:16 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wonderful and informative web site. I used information from that site its great. » »

8:23 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home