Wednesday, August 02, 2006

Kids, Heat, Car Keys...DANGER!!

I stole this link from another blog, but thought is was EXTREMELY IMPORTANT public service announcement. I don't know that I would have thought of this when Matthew was little if I had that type of keys...now that we do have remote entry he is old enough to know better...thank God. Check this out: Danger with keys.
~~~~~~
Ok, I have to get that "downer" post about my father off the top. Tired of seeing it everytime I log on, that isn't helping get over it! So....

Have you ever noticed this with your kids? If Matthew goes to the bathroom: If he poops he will put the lid down and flush. Good right? But if he just pee-pees, I CAN'T get him to flush the potty? WTF? He will still put the lid down, but flush? NOOOOO way. I despise going in to the bathroom and having urine in the toilet before I use it! Strange of me? I suppose if I just used the master bathroom everytime it would help, but he isn't famous for staying in "his" bathroom either. Whatever.

Hmmm....go figure.

Henry's first day at work was yesterday, so far so good. It is over a hundred here today, and his boss reminded him yesterday that when he gets off work he is welcome to shower in the clubhouse and use the townhouse complex swimming pool! Lucky duck.