Saturday, July 15, 2006

Sunday Six~Summer and Food!



Brought to us by Kelly who has summer food on her mind, answered by Matthew (age 5 years 6 months) who has been a little devil for the last week. Let me know (and Kelly) if you played....we would love to check out your darlin's answers! Posting on Saturday evening, gotta work Sunday...damn nursing and every other weekend crap!

1. What kinds of food do you like to eat in summer?
~~Like some, uh, I like Lightning McQueen he's my favorite race car driver, and I like vegetables, and lemon-it's yellow you know!

2. What is your favorite summer dessert?
~~Like, uh, lemon

3. What is your favorite summer fruit?
~~Like my favorite fruit is like um watermelon.

4. Do you eat more or less in the summer?
~~Less in the summer

5. What is the best food to take on vacation in summer?
~~Like some lemons, watermelon, blueberries, strawberries

6. What is yummy?
~~It means yummy in my tummy!

7 Comments:

Blogger Tammy said...

Get that boy some fruit and vegetables!!

We played.

10:54 PM  
Blogger Kami said...

Someone likes lemons!

11:15 PM  
Blogger Timestep said...

My kids like Lighting McQueen too!

Great answers. We played too!

8:59 AM  
Blogger Fantastagirl said...

Lemons? He would get along great with Mr. Incredible....

10:05 AM  
Blogger kimmyk said...

Like....I think he likes lemons er somethin.

I just love these Sunday Six's with all these lil kids and thier opinions. I have teenagers and honestly..I don't want to ask them what they're thinking about. *shudders*

5:42 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wonderful and informative web site. I used information from that site its great. http://www.convertible-jaguar-rental-and-tennessee.info/1946-ford-convertible.html Myspace soccer backrounds South dakota hiking Isuzu dash parts Whitefish montana rental cars mustang 2005 convertible Indiana malpractice parole officer Cod delivery meridia Meridia en espanol Potato battery science projects verona convertible cribs Convertible bond broker

4:52 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

best regards, nice info companies who polish car wheels

10:30 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home