Wednesday, June 21, 2006

Way Back Wednesday~Summertime Baby

Well, this is my first every WBW post, so hopefully it isn't too dorky! And if it is....well zip it, it'll get better! LOL. WBW is brought to us by the beautiful, talented, never-ending-source-of-topics The Kept Woman, so let her know (and me) if you played! As usual Blogger is being a bitch and wouldn't let me post these pics in the order I wanted, so they are in some funky ass order that makes NO SENSE at all....sorry! Here goes:


This is Matthew and Daddy building a sandcastle in Westlerly, Rhode Island in Augst 2004. We always have a good time at the beach house...big part of our summers!
This is Daddy and Matthew at Elizabeth Park...the countries largest free rose garden. And let me just say it is BE-U-TI-FUL! Matthew just had fun running around all the cool mazes...we enjoyed the scenery. Going back this weekend we hope as the roses are at peak!
This is Matthew's first trip to the park....he is about 5 months old. Winter babies miss out on a lot in their first few months....I think we had so much snow that year that he went outside very few times. New England winters are a bitch.
This is Henry and I on our wedding day...August 26, 2000 (look at me trying to hide that 5 month baby bump with flowers....oops, give it up babe!)
This is Matthew's first trip to the beach house in 2001. He was 8 months old and enjoyed the house much more than the ocean I must say! Don't you just love what sun block does to his hair! Too cute.
This is Matthew at the beach once again....This is August 2004. This is the first trip where he enjoyed the whole experience....the sun, the sand, the water, everything! What a good time.
Last but not least, this is one more wedding picture. It was such a beautiful August day we got so lucky. This is one of my fav pics....although you can still see the baby bump. Oh well, we were in love, engaged and oops along came baby...just move up the wedding and 6 years later we are still going strong (not to say like all married couples I know that we don't have problems of course!)
Well, that is the end of my FIRST WBW. Hope you enjoyed. I am digging out OLD pics today...you know of ME growing up, so hopefully each week it will get better!




11 Comments:

Blogger Hope said...

Great pictures! I am so looking forward to taking my little one to the beach this year.

Welcome to WBW!

2:32 PM  
Blogger Lori said...

Happy WBW! Great pics - I really love the one of your son in the stars and stripes suit.

3:15 PM  
Blogger Kami said...

Great pics! Nik is getting his first trip to the beach in August!

3:34 PM  
Blogger suzanneg said...

Today was also my first time playing WBW. Loved your pics. And my little guy has the same flag suit.
:)

4:04 PM  
Blogger Marisa said...

Your little guy is adorable. And I know what you mean about winter babies (my daughter is one).

I played, but you already know that. Thanks for visiting.

4:10 PM  
Blogger Kat said...

I love the pics! We are heading to the beach in a few weeks I can't wait.

6:37 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Welcome to WBW!!!

"My bump, my bump, my lovely baby bump, check it out..."

Isn't that what they're saying in the song? You were their inspiration! BEAUTIFUL B&W shot at the end!!

8:44 PM  
Blogger Caroline said...

Great first WBW. Great pictures. Love the hair one. Too cute.

8:44 PM  
Blogger Melanie said...

I love the beach pics and his cute little hair sticking up!

11:22 PM  
Blogger Tammy said...

OMG. I heart the beach so very much!

12:05 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wonderful and informative web site. I used information from that site its great. » »

11:30 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home