Monday, May 22, 2006

Do you believe in spirits?

On May 12th I wrote a post about losing my grandmother, since then I have been having strange occurances in our home. I have always believed in spirits, so I truly believe this is her. When I was young, I gave her an angel for Christmas, and for some reason it became a tradition. She developed quite a collection of angels, and other family members added a few pieces to it also. As I got older I too came to love angels and began collecting them, so when she passed away I asked my aunt if I could please have her collection as it was special to me. She gladly passed it on to me. I brought the collection back from Kansas with me and placed it with my collection, through out my home. I notice it everyday. Nothing has changed about it until this past week. Over the last week, every day when I enter a room one of Grandma's angels will fall over. Or one that Matthew can't reach will be turned around, and my husband didn't do it. Maybe this is her way of letting me know she is still watching over me. Lord knows I have been missing her lately, and since this has started happening, the pain has eased. Maybe it is her way of helping me. What do you think? Do you believe?

4 Comments:

Blogger Shannon said...

I very much believe! Things like that happen all the time! It is just a matter of being aware! I think that is neat! Sometime try talking to her as if she is there. You will be surprised as to what might happen!

2:05 AM  
Blogger Kat said...

i believe our loved ones watch over us. At my wedding i knew my grandpa was there with us.

9:34 PM  
Blogger Kami said...

I do. After my cousin died, she left lots of signs for my aunt and uncle.

12:19 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Where did you find it? Interesting read amateur fisting Auntjudys amateurs amateur slut pages also bontril directory link linkpartnerscom please suggest 14 nike shoes size soccer Toronto amateur women Free web cams to view Norton antivirus 2004 scan create disc Hoseasons boating holiday ultrasonic liposuction surgery san jose

3:12 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home