Tuesday, May 16, 2006

Mindless Ramblings.

Be prepared...this post will probably be all over the place. I took 2 Vicoden and 2 Xanax to try to stop my headache and I am feeling quite loopy, but I realized I haven't posted anything since Sunday. My neurologist is the best. He is working so hard to get my headaches under control. After 3 neuro's this one seems to actually care that the headaches affect my quality of life. So, 2 trips to the ER in the last 7 days is of course unacceptable and I see him Thursday.

Matthew's room cleaning plan is not going well. He is becoming destructive. He will take a cardboard type Playmobil toy and rip it up in shreds when he becomes mad. When I throw it away he DEMANDS a new one. I think not. I am going to call his Pediatrician tomorrow and look into a child psych because he is obviously not learning from us. He behaves so well at school, but at home he is an absolute devil. I am at my whits end. Have any of you felt this way before?

Work is insane. We are expecting our state survey from the Department of Public Health soon (by the end of May) and it HAS to be good or we are in soooo much trouble. They closed another 60 bed unit, and are doing lay offs. I am not on the lay off list, and I am not sure if this is a good thing or a bad thing! Part of me would love to be laid off so that I could just get my pink slip, collect unemployment for a short time and hopefully find a better job. Who knows, they say the layoffs will be the "bad apples" so things should get better. Knock on wood.

OK, it has been raining here for 8 straight days....we have gotten over 6 inches. Do we need to start building an ark or what? I know we were praying for rain. But dude, all things in moderation please. OK, enough rambling for the night. My eyes keep crossing so that is my sign to get my butt to bed and let the Vicoden work its magic.

1 Comments:

Blogger Kat said...

You poor thing. i really hope you feel better. head pain is awful.
It sounds like your doing a great job with your son. keep it up. and don't worry things will get better as he gets older.Stay strong.

8:49 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home