Saturday, May 13, 2006

Sunday Six~Happy Mother's Day!


Brought to us every week by Kelly, this week is all about Mother's Day. So, if you played let her know, and let me know also!

1. What is a mommy?
~The parent of a kid

2. What do mommies do?
~Go to work when it's time to go to work.

3. What do you like best about your mommy?
~I like her when she gives me Playmobil guys and legos and takes me to school.
I love her a whole wadowski. (WTH is a wadowski?)

4. What do you not like (if anything) about your mommy?
~I don't like her spanking me.

5. What are things that mommies can't do?
~Can't play with legos-can you?

6. What did y ou do for your mommy for Mother's Day?
~I let her play legos with me.

So there you have it. Happy Mother's Day to all the cool blogging mom's out there, and a special Happy Mother's Day to the mom's I know IRL...especially mine. Love ya.

1 Comments:

Blogger Kami said...

Wadowski, huh?

Okay, then.

7:34 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home