Saturday, April 29, 2006

Creative Memories Party!

I hosted a Creative Memories Get-Together today (they don't call it a party anymore I was informed....whatever!). We had a good time and it was great to see the new products. Spent more than I should have, and we'll leave it at that because what hubby doesn't know can't hurt him! The best part is that Kristi came. We went to high school together in Kansas, and haven't seen each other since graduation 12 years ago. Somehow we both ended up on the East coast within an hour of each other (she moved here recently), so she was able to come today. It was awesome to see her. I can't wait to get my new product in and get started on Matthew's scrapbook!

6 Comments:

Blogger Shannon said...

I think that I should just send all my pictures to you and you can put them in the scrap book. I have no talent for that! Hey maybe you can charge people money to do that and you could have your own business! Hummm let me know. I would be one to pay!

11:25 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love the scrapbooking partys too. I am from Georgia. I have 4 kids (3 mine and 1 step-daughter). I have been scrapping since October 1997 and just love it still. I have created serveral albums and am always looking for new ideas.. I have several creative memories book filled with ideas from the company also ones that I have printed online.. I have saved all of my croptalks to in a three ring binder. My blog is http://kaczmom.livejournal.com/ if you want to visit there and post a comment. I just started this blogging thing because I wanted to talk to other CM junkies. Well check back with you latter. Melanie

5:55 AM  
Blogger Kami said...

Oooooh, did you get the cutting system? And the personal trimmer? OOOOHHHH!!!!

9:09 AM  
Blogger MommyOutOfControl said...

Kami~
Yes, I got all that and the star punch, bubble maker (have you seen this new one...oooohhhhh!), Circle punch, an album, sheet protectors, pens, multipurpose tool, papers, scissors (free) ummmm.....a lot!

5:26 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm impressed with your site, very nice graphics!
»

4:34 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Great site loved it alot, will come back and visit again.
»

1:32 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home