Thursday, April 20, 2006

Final* TV Update (It better be!)

OK, so hubby picked up the TV once again today. It is back in its place in the entertainment center in the living room. It is working. It has no flashing funky doodah lights. It only has one teeny minor flaw. The left hand side of the screen has about a 1" strip that is slightly faded (like a shadow) that isn't noticeable to anyone but us I am sure. That is the functionality of the TV. Now as for the cosmetics.....boy howdy. The top corners have small cracks...once again not noticeable unless you stick your head into the armoire (spelling?). There are a few dings along the "frame" bordering the screen, ok I can live with that. The screen itself is sort of bugging out. Seriously, almost like bug eyes, it appears to be trying to push its way out of the TV. So, it will buy us time to find a new one we like. Hubby of course wants a flat panel to hang on the wall (me, not so much into those, I like my entertainment center!). That's ok, hubby is the money SAVER so I know he won't spend thousands on a new TV anyway. And besides, with Matthew constantly flicking channels, touching the screen and jumping around like a little alien I am sure this TV is good enough until it goes capoot. Otherwise, I am sure he will find a way to break it. Anyone else have one of those kind of kids? PURE.ADRENALINE.JUNKY? Seriously, this kid doesn't even stop moving and talking in his sleep. I gave up using a monitor years ago just to get some sleep...he tosses and talks to much no one got any sleep! OK, off to clean little man's room...yogurt doesn't do well on the bed, carpet and wall. Don't ask, I don't anymore.

4 Comments:

Blogger Kami said...

Yeah, we have one of those flat tvs hanging on the wall in our bedroom. I think it looks like it belongs in a store, but whatever. :) And the wires hanging down? UGH!

7:46 PM  
Blogger Kat said...

I have a friend who has all of her TV's hung from the ceiling since her son pulled one down on him, because he wanted to be on TV.(He was ok it was a small one)

7:53 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hmm I love the idea behind this website, very unique.
»

4:34 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm impressed with your site, very nice graphics!
»

1:32 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home