Saturday, April 08, 2006

Grandparents Day

Thursday was Grandparents Day at Matthew's school. He was so excited to see his Babcia at school. Henry's mom lives only a couple of miles from us, so we are fortunate that she can see Matthew frequently. They went to morning mass together (catholic school) and then the children went off to class and the grandparents had a small breakfast while learning about projects the children have been busy with. Then the grandparents visited the children in the classrooms. Matthew was so well behaved his Babcia didn't believe it was him~~he is such a different child at school. I guess if he is going to act like a spastic maniac I would rather him do it at home than at school!! LOL. Then the day concluded with pictures that will be mailed to the grandparents in a keepsake frame made by the children.

Unfortunately, my mom and step-father Kelly live in Oklahoma and obviously couldn't be here. So, the school asked that grandparents who couldn't make it send a card to let the grandchild know they were being thought of. So, Matthew got a beautiful card at school from my parents in addition to Babcia being there. It was also pretty cool that in the weekly news letter they had reference to all the cards coming in..."And we received one from as far away as Oklahoma." When I read that out loud to my husband, Matthew started dancing around the room saying "Yeah, Uh huhh that's me, oh yeah that's me!!" This is the little spaz I know and love! So, all in all he had a great day at school sharing and showing off for Grandparents Day!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Very pretty site! Keep working. thnx!
»

1:32 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home