Sunday, March 26, 2006

Sunday Six....And "Real Sweatheart!"




Sunday Six is once again brought to us by Kelly and this weeks theme is "Sleep overs".
Matthew age 5yrs,2mo played...so here are his answers:

1. What is a sleep over?
~~When you have fun at sleepovers, I always have fun at sleepovers. You always
have fun at sleepovers. I did 'em for 5 years.

2. What do you take with you to a sleep over?
~~We play with toys, Star Wars Attack Invasion but that game is very hard so I told
everyone, but my puppy got a high score of 4690056000. (WHAT????)

3. What is vacation?
~~Vacation is when you do stuff and don't go to school.

4. What do yo do on vacation?
~~Play with toys so much and I love this airplane- this is where the pilot stays and
people stays but there are only 4 seats left (SO NOT flying on his plane as he crashes
it into the sliding glass door).

5. What do you do after a sleep over?
~~Just go to sleep

6. Do you like vacation?
~~Yeah most of the times, but don't tell Dad my name. (Whaaaaat????)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Real Sweethearts~A tribute to newly weds

A couple had only been married for two weeks. The husband, although very much in love, couldn't wait to go out on the town and party with his old buddies.

So, he said to his new wife, "Honey, I'll be right back."

"Where are you going, Coochy Coo?" asked the wife.

"I'm going to the bar, Pretty Face. I''m going to have a beer."

The wife said, "You want a beer, my love?" She opened the door to the refrigerator and showed him 25 different kinds of beer, brands from 12 different countries: Germany, Holland, Japan, India, etc...

The husband didn't know what to do, and the only thing that he could think of saying was, "Yes, Lollipop...but at the bar...you know...they have frozen glasses...."

He didn't get to finish the sentence, because the wife interrupted him by saying, "You want a frozen glass, Puppy Face?" She took a huge beer mug out of the freezer, so frozen that she was getting chills just holding it.

The husband, looking a bit pale, said, "Yes, Tootsie Roll, but at the bar they have those hors d'oeuvres that are really delicious...I won't be long. I'll be right back. I promise...OK?"

"You want hors d'oeuvres, Poochie Pooh?" She opened the oven and took out 5 dishes of different hors d'oeuvres: chicken wings, pigs in blankets, mushroom caps, pork strips, and mozzarella sticks.

"But my sweet honey...at the bar...you know, there's swearing, dirty words and all that...."

"You want dirty words, Cutie pie?"

"LISTEN UP DICKHEAD! SIT YOUR ASS DOWN, SHUT THE HELL UP, DRINK YOUR DAMN BEER IN YOUR DAMN FROZEN MUG AND EAT YOUR FUCKING HORS D'OEUVRES BECAUSE YOUR MARRIED ASS ISN'T GOING TO A FUCKING BAR! THAT SHIT IS OVER...GOT IT, ASSHOLE?"
.....and, they lived happily ever after. Isn't that a sweet story?

9 Comments:

Blogger Timestep said...

Fun Sunday Six. I love the puppy score!

Thanks for the newlywed line!

7:12 AM  
Blogger Kami said...

Yeah, don't tell Dad his name!

9:53 AM  
Blogger Danielle said...

Thanks for visiting my blog. I replied to your comments there :)
I think it is cute that your little boy considered vacation just being out of school. LOL. He didn't even talk about going to the beach or to grandma or anything. Just no school. Hee hee hee. That's my kinda kid!

5:31 PM  
Blogger Amy said...

That's one hell of a puppy! We played too.

9:32 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Funnnnnny stuff!

8:09 AM  
Blogger Kelly said...

Quite the chatty one huh? Love these answers! Thanks for playing!

6:22 PM  
Blogger SuburbanMom said...

Oh my, that is too funny :)

9:42 PM  
Blogger Tina M said...

Hi~ thanks for the visit!! I thought that I'd come visit you know.

Man, that was one heck of a score that puppy got!!

That marriage was funny as hell!!

11:33 AM  
Blogger Silly Hily said...

HA! Love the newlywed story. I'm sure every woman would give her an "Amen sister!"

3:12 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home