Saturday, March 25, 2006

The blog got a makeover! (Already!)

Ok, so I know this is such a new blog and everything, but I wasn't happy with it's "look" you know? Then today was the clincher. I changed my template with help from the wonderful Kami (thanks a bunch!) to put in my links to all my fav blogs, and when I FINALLY got them all typed in....WHAT THE HELL? They were so far down on the right hand side that they looked like they had been banished to the evil dredges of hell. No one would ever know they were there. And when I wanted to use them it took forever to scroll down to where they had been sent for "time out" so I said forget it. I divorced my template. Yes, that meant I had to re-enter all the fav blogs, but oh well. I will not work with a defunct site. Forget it. So, welcome to the new look. Think of it as a spring makeover. I will be adding new things...like more of my fav blogs, but with the evil demon spawn male child running wild throughout the place that is all the "programming" type changes I can concentrate on today. Now I must go get a Ritz cracker out of his DVD player....don't ask. Hugs. (I need them). Maybe then I won't feel like ringing his neck. LOL.

5 Comments:

Blogger Kami said...

Interesting. We had chips in a printer once.

3:50 PM  
Blogger Shannon said...

I just found your blog through Nitty Gritty and I had to laugh. Your life sounds so much like mine. Crazy little boy, things in the DVD/video player, even the name mommyoutofcontrol! Sounds like I have to bookmark you and come back often!
Hope you are having a wonderful weekend!

6:22 PM  
Blogger Elizabeth said...

A cracker. Out of the DVD player.

Love it. LOL

10:17 PM  
Blogger suzspeaks said...

I hope the cracker came out okay.

this is my first time to your blog & I like it!!!!

11:41 PM  
Blogger SuburbanMom said...

I like the crisp clean look of your blog. And a cracker in the dvd player? that's too funny - but yeah, we've had crazier things in ours :)

12:43 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home