Sunday, March 12, 2006

Sunday Six!!

Welcome to Sunday Six, brought to us by Kelly over at MissingJTSnow if you play let her know. The object of this game is simple: Ask you child to answer 6 questions and post their, um, creative answers. Little Man~~MJ, 5 years old~~ answered today's questions which are all about St. Patrick's Day. As you will see his mind was clearly not on the questions this week, but still interesting (at least to me ;-)~). Have a good time and Happy St. Patrick's Day!

1. What is a Shamrock?
~~I don't know can you tell what is it?

2. Why do we wear green on St. Patrick's Day?
~~Because we always come there.

3. Are you Irish?
~~No, no I'm not. I'm just Matt. Everyone just
calls me Matt all the time. Every single day and
I just snap my fingers and its been a long time and
I've never met my parents cuz I don't see you at
school. (What?? Ok, the Matt part is clearly my
fault as it is my neurosis that wanted him to be
called Matthew, not Matt, and it has obviously
rubbed off on him and stuck pretty good!!)

4. What happens if you don't wear green on St. Patrick's Day?
~~Because I don't come becuase I never come there again cuz
it's not Grandparents day yet, not for 19 years and they didn't
invite me to Ryan Patrick's Birthday!! (Clearly missing Grand-
parents who are half way across the country, and his cousin
in Louisiana!!)

5. What does "Erin Go Bragh" mean?
~~Because she always been like that mom?
Why does she always be like that, do you know?
Huh, MOM? HUH?

6. What is a lucky charm?
~~It's like Harry Potter and The Goblet of Fire and
I love that movie and I'm keeping that movie cuz I
said jackpot and snapped my fingers!! (What does
that mean? I seriously thought he would say that
cereal I never let him have!!)

Thanks for playing....let Kelly know if you did: http://www.missingjtsnow.blogspot.com/.

3 Comments:

Blogger Timestep said...

Way too cute. I love the way a kids mind works.

9:38 AM  
Blogger Kami said...

VERY funny!

11:37 AM  
Blogger Kelly said...

Love it! So does he go by Matt or Matthew? Thanks for playing!

9:02 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home