Thursday, March 09, 2006

Send him to Kindergarten???

It seems impossible to me that the time has come to choose a kindergarten....look at him! How can I even think about sending that little cuddle bug to kindergarten. Our town has FULL DAY kindergarten....5 days a week. At first I was excited about the prospect of having my days off being time to get things done, but now when I look at things like the pic I snapped a few minutes ago, I wonder how in the world am I going to send MY BABY away for that long?

We did make our final decision today though, officially. We decided to leave the private catholic school where he is attending preschool and go to the public school next year. The list of after school programs and extracurricular activities, as well as in school activities is staggering. The funding is just beyond belief for the public school as it is one of the best in the state, the catholic school is, sadly, struggling to survive. While I know we are making the best choice for MJ, it will still be sad to say goodbye to some of his friends and the staff. But...onward and upward. And, all he cares about is ONE thing. "Mom, will I be able to do art projects there???" So, hopefully tomorrow I can do some posting of his fav projects. He is quite the artist, and I know Grandma would love to see them! MJ says hi Grandma....stinker, still won't get on the phone too ya!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home