Sunday, March 05, 2006

Sunday Six!

Sunday Six! This wonderful game is brought to us by Kelly over at MissingJTSnow. In it she asks that we ask a series of questions to our children and post their creative answers. I thought it fitting that my inaugural post be her game as her blog is one I have lurked on, been inspired by, and learned from! So, I asked this weeks questions all about games to my son MJ who just turned 5 in January. This is the little monkey in question:


The Little Monkey's answers:
1. When you play a game do you like to win or lose?
~~Like to win on Elmo's world and I like that game
and I got a high score all by myself, and I love that
game and I want to keep it! (Referring to his VSmile
Games!)
2. Do you cheat (when you play a game)?
~~No, What don't look at me like that mom.
3. What is your favorite game?
~~Elmo's World, duh.
4.Do you like games with dice, balls or spinners?
~~I think I just like the one with the you know
the instruments.
5. What do you say if you win the game?
~~I win!
6. Why do we have rules for a game?
~~Because I never cheat! Now can I take a bath?

Like this game? Hop on over and tell Kelly at http://http://www.missingjtsnow.blogspot.com/.
Hope to post more later!

1 Comments:

Blogger Kelly said...

Excellent first post! :) Thanks for playing - We have the Leapster thing, and I'm surprised Jack didn't think of it as a game! Great answers!

12:59 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home