Saturday, March 11, 2006

Little Man's School Work!!



Well, now that I have explained to MJ what a blog is and why we are posting his pictures on here, and that grandma can see them, and likes to be able to see what he is up to, he is oh so excited to have some of his school work grace these pages. So, I allowed him to choose two of his favorites from this month. The first one is what I consider an AWESOME painting of a submarine (and yes, I had to be told it was a submarine! LOL). He wasn't too happy that I didn't know right away what it was, so I will have to work at that (either get better at it, or better at faking it!). The second is a sequencing project on a mouse baking a cake. He is the only one that got it right on the first try! He tells me he is a genius now....what? Look out Einstein. So, for Grandma and everyone else out there...enjoy and see you tomorrow for Sunday Six!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I agree - he is a genius!
Love ya,
Mom / Grandma

4:11 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home