Sunday, March 19, 2006

Sunday Six!

It's time for Sunday Six again....scroll down to last weeks to get the gist of the game brought to us by the lovely Kelly over at MissingJTSnow. Here are Matthew (5 yr 2 mo) answers...he wasn't too into this week, refused to answer this morning as he was excited to go to Babcia's house (Polish for Grandmother) to play with his cousin Jasmine. He finally agreed to answer when he returned!He spent the day at Babcia's so mommy could get some Spring Cleaning done in his room....read between the lines: throw away a bunch of toys he is loath to part with, but needs to get rid of! It felt great! So, how appropriate that this week the topic of Sunday Six is all about Spring!

1. Are you ready for Spring?
~~Yeah, always wanted it, yeah, and I'm waiting
for spring to come.

2. What do you like most about Spring?
~~I like Spring all the time, I love it so much but
I've never seen it before but I'm so ready!

3. Do you think you need to do some Spring Cleaning?
~~No,No. I don't need to, because I don't want to,
I just want to play.

4. What is Spring?
~~Spring is Easter, it's spring cleaning day that day!
(YIKES, not in this mom's mind!!)

5. What does it mean to have Spring Fever?
~~Cuz people always have it.

6. What is Spring break?
~~It is when you uh take a break, uh huh,
that is what it is like!

Happy Spring! If you played, let Kelly know!

1 Comments:

Blogger Kelly said...

Cute! He's got the right ideas... except about that cleaning stuff - ugh!

Thanks for playing!

11:32 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home