Sunday, April 09, 2006

Sunday Six~Random!

It is once again time for Sunday Six brought to us by Kelly! Hop on over and let her know if you played. This weeks questions are a random assortment, answered by Matthew (5yrs 3mo).

1. What Planet do you live on?
~~Earth!

2. What happens if you don't eat all your dinner?
~~You'll get in trouble.

3. What happens when you are sick?
~~You can't go to school.

4. What makes a rainbow?
~~Colors.

5. Do you know everything there is to know?
~~Yep, in my school.

6. What do you want to be when you grow up?
~~Cowboy.

Let me know if you played! Happy Sunday!

4 Comments:

Blogger Kelly said...

I think the rainbow answer is very, very creative! Of course its made of colors silly! :) Thanks for playing!

6:03 PM  
Blogger Fantastagirl said...

Great answers - when I was little I wanted to marry a cowboy!

6:14 PM  
Blogger Kami said...

A cowboy!! Woo hoo!!

10:33 PM  
Blogger trisha said...

great answers- I may try this for next week with my 4.6 year old.....sounds like fun!

1:51 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home