Wednesday, April 19, 2006

Scrap pages, Broken TV, Misc. Crap...












OK, so I think the whole damn family has the post Easter blahs. None of us have felt like doing anything but laying around moping. So, today, we are snapping out of it! Going to the park, going for a walk, getting outside. But, while the kiddo is taking his 2 hour bath (yes, addicted to long baths like his momma) I thought I better get my but on here and update. The first pic is of the loot the Easter Bunny left the little man...he raked it in. And as little man put it, "Mom, the Easter Bunny shops at the Disney Store too!" Oops. Next, is a pic of the aftermath of the TV taking a nose dive out of the entertainment center. Matthew and my neice Jasmine are enjoying having it upside down on the floor! As you can see behind them, we are lucky it didn't smash the stereo and the DVD/VCR combo on it's way down. Hubs is on his way home with the TV right now. He luckily knows a great electronics guy and for just under $150 our Sony is good as new. Phewwww. Lastly, Kami left a comment reminding me to post my scrap pages! So, here they are. I am too lazy today to take the sleeves off, so pardon the glare. These are a few of my favorites. Hope everyone is having a good week....the kids are all out of school here. ALL.WEEK. Yikes, ways to entertain them?

4 Comments:

Blogger Kami said...

Wow! Those look so great!! See, you can do it!

1:47 PM  
Blogger Kat said...

Looks wonderful great job....wanna do mine lol.

9:51 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Great site lots of usefull infomation here.
»

4:34 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Very pretty design! Keep up the good work. Thanks.
»

1:32 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home