Tuesday, April 25, 2006

Migraine Testing, EEG today

Well, I had my EEG done this morning. My neurologist was thinking there was a slight possibility that my migraines might possibly be being brought on by sub-clinical seizures
(WTF???). So, I had the EEG. It wasn't bad...kind of relaxing. Just left there looking like Medusa after they applied all those leads and glue to my head. So, no seizures. Which is good.
But, which means still no answers to my WHY.THE.WORLDS.WORST.MIGRAINES. I ended up in the ER again Sunday night getting IV Dilaudid...after the equivalent of 40mg of Morphine they finally got it to calm down and I got to come home 8 hours later. I am very tired of this. I slept all day Monday (as I got home from the ER at 8am) and had to sleep the drugs off. Today, slight headache, but nothing I can't handle.
Please everyone keep Kami in your thoughts and prayers. Her cousins funeral was today, and it is always hard to lose family members, but to lay a 19 year old cousin to rest is beyond words. Rest in peace Becca. God bless. Kami you and your family remain in my thoughts and prayers.

4 Comments:

Blogger Kami said...

Thanks for your thoughts. :)

Migraines suck booty. I have nothing wrong with my head, either, yet I get these HAs that make me want to jump off of a bridge. Topamax has helped. You asked about that?

3:47 PM  
Blogger Kat said...

omg, i so get it! in the past year i have been to the er twice for miragrines from hell. i will pray for relief for you. And for Kami and her family.

10:21 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Your website has a useful information for beginners like me.
»

4:34 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Super color scheme, I like it! Good job. Go on.
»

1:32 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home