Sunday, April 23, 2006

Sunday Six and Migraine Sunday!



This weeks Sunday Six is all about "The World" brought to us by Kelly. So if you played, let her know and let me know too! I thought we wouldn't get a chance to play until later tonight as I was supposed to work a double, but another damn migraine has put me out of commission. I took 2 Vicoden and 2 Xanax this morning without any help, so I just sucked it up and took 3 Percocet. I figured I better get my butt on here and type out the little man's answers quick before I am passed out cold in bed. Also, hop on over to give Kami and her family some love, they could sure use support, prayers and love in general. I am thinking of you and your family Kami and wish I could do more! Love ya girl!

Here are Matthew (age 5 yrs 3 mo) answers to this weeks questions:

1. How big is the whole world?

~~Huge, is the world huge mom?

2. What is a rainforest?

~~Where animals lives.

3. What lives in the ocean?

~~Fish and crocodiles and sharks and dolphins.

4. What color is the Earth?

~~Green and Blue

5. Why do humans live in houses?

~~So? They can live in anything they want, duh.

6. Why do we celebrate Earth Day?

~~Cuz people always have birthdays so the Earth sometimes deserves one too!

Pretty good answers this week, good questions Kelly. Enjoy the rest of your weekend everyone, it is sucky rainy here in New England but we need it as the brush fires are getting way too risky!

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Earth day, Birth day... it's all the same! I love that answer!! :)

7:21 PM  
Blogger Elizabeth said...

Love the answers - too cute.

10:38 AM  
Blogger Kelly said...

Absolutely the best answer to #6 I've read! LOL The Earth does deserve a birthday! How adorable!

Thanks for playing - hope your migrane is gone!

3:32 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home