Sunday, July 09, 2006

Sunday Six~~What's in a Name?


Happy Sunday! Welcome to Kelly's brainchild, Sunday Six! This week Kelly is all inquisitive about names, names, names. So, Matthew was quite talkative for this week, once again. Let us know (and Kelly) if you played...would love to check out your answers!

1. Why do people have names?
~~Because they need to have a name in the hospital because
they have human babies in their stomachs. Is this the Hurricane
Katrina one-the very hard one? (WTF?)

2. Can boy names and girl names be the same?
~~Nope, they're different.
(Interesting considering my name is Jamie which
is male and female!)

3. Who named you?
~~Uhhhhh, you did, you named me Matthew Jared S_____.
It's M-A-T-T-H-E-W (In case I forgot or something??)

4. What is your best friends name?
~~Sam

5. Do you like your name?
~~Yeah, a lot. Oh and by the way I better tell you something
that's very expensive, a toy, a batman game that's for V-Smile,
that's very expensive. (Smoking crack my boy is)

6. If you could have a different name, what would it be?
~~Ummm, I like Matthew. (Me: But if you had to pick another
name what would it be?) Ummmm...Let me think, ummm,
hmmmmm, I like Sam.

~~~

So, we took Matthew to the movie theatre Friday night for the first time. He is such an active boy that he doesn't sit still long enough to watch a movie, but we thought maybe he was old enough to deal with it now. We, of course, saw Cars. Which he loved, loved, loved. He wanted to see Pirates of the Caribbean: Dead Man's Chest. I wasn't to keen on this, as we've never seen the first one and don't know if it would be appropriate to his age. So, we rented it (the first one) tonight and will watch it soon.

Tomorrow we head to Lake Hayward for a friend's father's birthday. Lot's of swimming, sun, food and friends. Should be a good time as it looks like the rain will pass before dawn (if it holds true, it will be the first weekend in over a month that it didn't rain during the day!). Matthew packed up his beach equipment and is raring to go. So much so that I couldn't get the little bugger to sleep until after 11 pm. Hopefully he will sleep in, as we don't leave for the lake until 11am.

I got loads of scrap pages done this evening...Don't worry I won't post them as I am sure my few readers are sick of seeing them already! Have a great Sunday!

6 Comments:

Blogger Kami said...

How funny! Hurricane Katrina? HUH?

12:24 AM  
Blogger Kelly said...

Hurricanes, naming babies - what's the difference? ;)

We saw Pirates 2 last night - loved it, but I won't be letting my 5 year old see it anytime soon. I think he'd get scared. Also, if you don't like cliff hangers... wait until 3 comes out! Pirates 1 can stand alone!

1:39 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ah yes, mine's heard all about how expensive the v-smile toys are lol. Cute. We played too!

11:05 AM  
Blogger onefootinfrontoftheother said...

Keep the scrap pages comming :) I saw Pirates this weekend at the drive in. In my opinion- not for a 5 year old. Lots of freaky half dead/decaying corpses...

9:42 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Cool blog, interesting information... Keep it UP Hardrive data recovery manual inexpensive merchant accounts Monster cock farm.com nissan pathfinder remote control programming Hp c6602a official cartridge Allergy asthma and sinus center Bank cards credit sainsburys decoration de interior minivan+mafia commercial digital print Joe conference calls waynescoffeeshop.com Littlewoods online roulette

7:03 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Very cool design! Useful information. Go on! » » »

1:35 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home