Saturday, July 15, 2006

The beach baby!

Absolutely love this view!

Toys, toys, toys


Sandcastle time?


Hmmm...should I go in?


Foggy day, but still beautiful!


This is where we married!


Ahhh....relaxing

Chilling


Still not going to go in....brrrr


*sigh* I miss it already!

On Wednesday, we headed to Rhode Island for the day. Henry helped a friend work on his car that had died at the beach house, so Matthew and I tagged along to hang out on the beach. We had a couple of hours before the fog turned in to rain....I could hang out there for the rest of my life! It is so relaxing, beautiful, calm...I could go on and on! This is also the spot where we got married, so it has lots of memories. It looks like we will be heading back again next week, as friends car is till giving him a hard time, and hubby is handy like that!

7 Comments:

Blogger Tammy said...

Beacause of job issues, we missed the beach this year. I'm so very sad.

10:53 PM  
Blogger Kami said...

WOW. So pretty up there. I need to get back to Boston and Gloucester soon.

11:15 PM  
Blogger SuburbanMom said...

Those are awesome! I love the pictures. I love Rhode Island.

12:26 AM  
Blogger kimmyk said...

WOW...Very pretty and peaceful !

I loveee goin to the beach! I love the sounds, the smell, the feel of it all. Ahhh relaxation and peace! Very nice.

I drove [briefly] through RI one summer-I just love the East Coast and all it has to offer. Very pretty.

5:41 PM  
Blogger onefootinfrontoftheother said...

I remember being there! Its still as beautiful as ever. I hope you can get there while its a bazillion degrees here. Try to stay cool.

10:31 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wonderful and informative web site. I used information from that site its great. » »

12:06 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Best regards from NY! Milf diane pics Engima pop up blocker book cruise Cruise discounts cruise deals cruises discount vacations celebrity cirque cruise Adware removers block pop up ad Elk woods hiking boots july cruise packages anal fuck shemales palm springs cruises Starboard cruise services breastfeeding bras for men Conferencing with students about writing Www windsor pilates 80 drive gb hard laptop patanol prescription Mexican timeshare fraud Parts for 2002 isuzu frr

11:17 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home