Friday, August 11, 2006

SPF-Titles, Titles, Titles!

This week we are mixing it up a little bit. I’m giving you titles and you take a picture that goes with it. I know you’re all going to need me to walk you through this, so PAY ATTENTION, read my examples. Hey, you in the back…you’re not reading, you’re skimming…don’t make me pull out my ruler!

1. Song Title: Example: “Stairway to Heaven” = your stairs. “Hot Legs” = duh. “Back in Black”=something in black. “My Humps”= do I really have to explain this?

2. Book Title: Example:“Moby Dick”= hee hee. I couldn’t resist. “Misery” = your laundry pile or something that makes you miserable. “Green Eggs and Ham” = Breakfast? the contents of my fridge?

3. Movie Title: Example: “Planes, Trains & Automobiles” =pick one. “Shrek”=a picture of my ex-husband (*giggle*, shut up, he reads my blog) “Princess Diaries” = Your kids/animals secret stash/hiding place

Song Title:

Song Title: T-R-O-U-B-L-E....by some country artist that escapes my memory right now. This is Matthew at a little over a year old. EATING.DIRT. My MIL was watching him so closely!

Book Title:


Book Title: Unexpected Blessings by Barbara Taylor Bradford. Matthew was not a planned pregnancy, but he is the ultimate blessing in my life!

Movie Title:

Movie Title: Gone in 60 Seconds. That is exactly how I feel is infancy went...and wish I could get some of it back! He is 1 week old here, and I truly forget how sleep deprived I was and would go back in a heartbeat!

This was my very first attempt at SPF...let me kno what you think. And let Kristine know if you played!

19 Comments:

Blogger Suzanne R said...

Great SPF -- you did a super job! Those baby days go by so fast and then they are big lugs in their 30's, like mine! ;-) Thanks for stopping by!

4:25 PM  
Blogger sometrouble said...

I love your SPF! Good job on your first one! Today was my first too! I really like the Gone in 60 sec. idea. that was very clever!

I played!

4:32 PM  
Blogger CameraDawktor said...

i played too! you look so young in that picture of you holding your son!

5:11 PM  
Blogger san said...

You did a great job :)

Thanks for stopping by and happy spf!

5:12 PM  
Blogger Army of Mom said...

They do grow up so fast. Although, I wouldn't go back to when my babies were 1 week old. ;)

Fun SPF.

5:18 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

very good! love the baby pictures :=)

thanks for visiting.

5:33 PM  
Blogger Sheri & SuZan said...

Great Job!!!

Just wait till he is in high school then you really will wonder where the time went.

Welcome to SPF...have a great weekend!

6:48 PM  
Blogger Jenni said...

Great job on your first SPF!
Thanks for stopping by!

9:57 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Cute baby pics and great interpretation of Gone in 60 Seconds. Thanks for stopping by! :)

10:31 PM  
Blogger Tammy said...

You did a fantastic job!!

I have to tell you - I just read your profile. I read anything Fern Michaels and Jude Devereaux too!!

11:06 PM  
Blogger Candy said...

It really does go fast, doesn't it? My son starts Kinder on Monday... when did THAT happen???
We played too, of course!

11:28 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Great job first-timer.

Love the Trouble shot since that is also what I call my son.

If you find a way to freeze time, I want to keep my little ones little too.

I played.

11:45 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I Love that your baby has a "healthy appetite" :)
You did a great first SPF!!

Thanks for visiting me :)

2:51 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

hehe
great spf
I played :)

7:59 AM  
Blogger Lee said...

what a great way to this week's topics...sweet pictures:)

2:07 PM  
Blogger Irish Church Lady :) said...

Good ones! You played well. What a cute baby boy!

Thanks for visiting mine BTW!

Nora Roberts ~ started reading "Jewels in the Sun" recently.

4:20 PM  
Blogger KC said...

Great SPF--I really enjoyed it. your Trouble pic remined me of my LIttle Man who will be 15 months soon dirt stones and now crayons seem to be his diet of choice LOL. I played also, not really my 1st time to play but it's my 1st time telling anyone I played does that count as a 1st timer LOL

10:18 PM  
Blogger Melanie said...

That was a great SPF! What a cutie pie!

12:31 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Enjoyed a lot! buick tiger woods Lamictal issues Anatomy pdas internet bingo Xenical+120mg Scrabble world wide wool sweaters Cheap calls ti india Rolfe web design Lamictal bipolar rebel xt 8mp digital slr camera Kent lingerie satin silk uk Clothing sweaters and sweatshirts turtlenecks and mock Doctorsbelfastimpotence

6:28 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home