Sunday, August 20, 2006

Sunday Six~School Days!

Brought to us every week by the talented Kelly, this week is all about back to school. Ahhh, that day is quickly approaching for Matthew to start Kindergarten...and I can't wait! Come on August 31st!!

1. What are school supplies?
~~School supplies is homework, right?

2. Who usually buys the school supplies?
~~The teachers

3. What do you carry your supplies in?
~~Mmmm.....mmmm....I don't know.

4. Do you take your lunch to school?
~~Yeah, but maybe someday I'l start kindergarten and bring
my own lunch and pick-up all by myself, like the others.

5. What is your favorite school book?
~~Like...let me think for a while...Wait, Thomas the Train
and Spiderman Secret Mission with Wolverine, Spidergirl,
but not the Incredible Hulk.

6. Do you have a backpack? If so, what does it look like?
~~MMmmmm...I just want...yeah, I'm going to replace my
old one with a new one like Cars with a special lunchbox.

I think we are in the best school in the state....we have no supplies list. The school provides everything, and if they start to run low during the year, THEN they ask for parents to bring things in. How cool is that? And it is 100% free, except for hot lunches. Wow...that must be why our taxes in CT are so damn high!!

7 Comments:

Blogger Timestep said...

Great answers! My little one would be so jealous for a Cars backpack and lunchbox!

We played (we also live someplace where school supplies are provided. I do miss the idea of buy a box of crayons and pencil box - but like having one less thing to do!)

9:13 AM  
Blogger KC said...

Oh to be able to get the supplies free. We did the supply shopping last night for our 3 in school and spent $98 with Tax on just the school supplies.. NO wait i did get myself a magnetic 3'n1 board with calender, dry erase surface and cork bulletinboard to hang on my wall so i can keep up with all the stuff these kids have going on. which was $10 but still. Though my girls like that they can pick out there pretty stuff in just the right color and all that.

OH Yeah We Played this week again :)

2:42 PM  
Blogger Bluepaintred said...

oh wow, no supplies list. I will start packing right now.

8:03 PM  
Blogger Fantastagirl said...

This settles it - I am requesting that Mr. Incredible finds a job in your state.

Great answers!

Thanks for stopping by!

9:31 PM  
Blogger Kami said...

HOLY COW! I can't believe you guys don't have to buy supplies! That is awesome.

10:18 PM  
Blogger Tammy said...

School supplies are homework. For MOM! Great answers.

10:11 AM  
Blogger Kat said...

The taxes and cost of living is why I don't live in CT anymore. Wish Matthew a great first week of school next week!

7:26 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home