Thursday, August 17, 2006

Fug Thursday!




This is my first ever Fug Thursday...brought to us by Kami, it is designed to expose the fashion disasters of the world one picture at a time. I have never been brave enough to snap a Fug, seeing as how I don't have a camera phone just my regular digital camera. But, this past weekend at the Animal Planet Expo I was able to grab these two shots while waiting in line for the bounce house for Matthew. Now, come on, you can't expect us to believe she didn't know these shorts were too little when she put them on. Just plain yuck. Did you play? Let Kami and me know!

4 Comments:

Blogger SuburbanMom said...

Rut-roh! ;)

1:29 AM  
Blogger Kami said...

That cannot be comfy. EEEEEK.

9:23 AM  
Blogger Monogram Queen said...

Looks like two pigs fighting under a blanket LOL

2:35 PM  
Blogger kimmyk said...

i can't stand butt hugging shorts. i dont wear shorts outside the house anyways...for this reason. the cellulite factor. gahhh.

7:34 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home