Tuesday, March 13, 2007

Sweet Co-workers!




Look at what my fab co-workers sent me to cheer me up after surgery! Aren't they the sweetest. I can honestly say that I work with the nicest group of doctors and staff that I have ever met. They each called and wished me luck Friday....and I have received several cards in the mail too. How nice...my last employer didn't care if you had surgery...you should be at work anyway! This group is encouraging me to rest, eat well and fully heal before I come back! I should add they are the ones who "forced" me to leave work last week and call my doc to speed up things....they ultrasound wasn't scheduled until 3/12, but because they prodded me so much I had the u/s and pre-op physical and was done with surgery on 3/9. All because they pushed me not to wait for my surgeon (who I adore) to fit me in...get it done now. Which is great because the ovary/cyst combo ruptured as they were trying to get it out. Had I waited, it would have been a nightmare recovery and an "open" surgery vs. laparoscopy. Yikes.
Anyway, thank you to all who have wished me well. Gotta move on to other things on this blog...this surgery is taking up too much space.

Labels: ,

4 Comments:

Blogger Kat said...

Flowers make everything better.

12:24 PM  
Blogger Overwhelmed! said...

First of all, I'm so glad you delurked and commented on my Blogging Your Baby post! I love having the opportunity to stop by your blog.

Next, I'm so sorry that you had to have surgery, but I'm glad that you had an excellent surgeon and that you have great co-workers who are supportive!

I have a job now that surrounds me with supportive, family oriented co-workers and I thank God for that! My jobs in the past haven't been nearly as nice. My husband is thankful as well because now I don't come home complaining about work all the time. :) It's nice to be in a job that you enjoy.

The flowers your co-workers sent you are beautiful!

I hope your recovery is speedy.

Please delurk again on my blog from time to time. :) And if you're so inclined, submit a recipe on Friday to participate in my Favorite Ingredients Recipe exchange! :)

Take care.

10:25 PM  
Blogger Twisted Cinderella said...

How nice that they sent you flowers. Flowers always make you smile even just a little!

7:32 AM  
Blogger MommyOutOfControl said...

Thanks everyone.

12:12 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home