Sunday, December 24, 2006

Sunday Six~~Merry Christmas!



Welcome to Sunday Six, brought to us by the talented Kelly! This weeks questions are of course answered by Matthew, who is now just 2 weeks shy of his sixth birthday.

1. How does Santa make it to everyone's house in one night?

~~With his sleigh

2. What are the names of his reindeer?

~~I don't know

3. What does Santa do if a home does not have a fireplace?

~~He just uses the door

4. Does Santa make all the toys, or does he buy them as well?

~~He makes the toys with the elves, but really just the elves make them and lumps of coal for the naughty kids.

5. How old is Santa?

~~I don't know

6. What are you leaving out for Santa tonight?

~~Milk and cookies

Sorry I have been so absent lately, Christmas has caused me to rush around like an idiot after work every night, shopping and such. Hopefully things will calm down now that all is done except to wrap a few more gifts tonight! I hope you all have a fantastic Christmas!

6 Comments:

Blogger Kami said...

I have a few more to wrap tonight, too. UGH. ALMOST THERE!

11:05 AM  
Blogger Bluepaintred said...

wonderful!

i am hosting my first christmas. My family thought it was time, me and the hubby have been married 7 years. im really nervous.

have a very merry christmas and thanks for shring your sunday six wiwth us.

we played too

5:29 PM  
Blogger Monogram Queen said...

Matthew is such a practical child LOL

1:48 PM  
Blogger Kelly said...

SO cute! Thanks for playing!

12:51 PM  
Blogger Kat said...

Christmas is always crazy busy time. Hope you had a great holiday!

9:44 AM  
Blogger Kelly said...

Happy New Year - just checking in on you!

1:29 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home