Sunday, November 19, 2006

Waste of Space Monday

(Insert Logo here...blogger is such a bitch that it should be my first WOSM!)

This is my first attempt at Waste of Space Monday, brought to us by the Queen of People Haters, Tammy. I have been sitting on this one for a while, thinking, hmmm maybe other people won't find it as distasteful as I do. But, no, I still think Bill Maher was totally out of line with this.
So soon after Steve Irwin's death this is just disgusting to me. He was a great conservationist, a great humanitarian and didn't deserve this slam. I feel for his wife and family and Bill Maher ought to be ashamed of himself...and definately owes them an apology.

Did you play? Let Tammy (and me) know so we can read up on more Wastes of Space.

7 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

OH I blogged about this a while back. What a loser! And what he said on his show about it made me even sicker! Such an asshat!

12:01 AM  
Blogger Kami said...

Oh yes. This was AWFUL.

Ass.

12:49 AM  
Blogger Monogram Queen said...

I have a feeling that he wasn't the only one dressed like this on Halloween. They also did a tasteless big on South Park I believe. Why are people such asshats?

9:06 AM  
Blogger Monogram Queen said...

oops big - bit

9:06 AM  
Blogger Sheri & SuZan said...

Oh I hadn't see that! How awful and in very poor taste.

Asshat!

10:13 AM  
Blogger Kat said...

He has always ticked me off. Very bad taste.

9:06 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm with ya. I can't believe that anyone can be that insensitive.
It makes me want to take on the Tammy attitude of 'I hate people'.

We did play. Sorry I'm late at checking yours out.

3:13 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home