Sunday, November 05, 2006

Sunday Six~We are Family


Once again, it is time for Sunday Six, brought to us by the talented Kelly. This week she is asking our little ones all about family...and while you are checking out blogs, check out her post about her beautiful Jenelle learning to pull herself into a stand, proving that she is going to fight her condition with every ounce of strength she has! WTG Jenelle! Answers are once again provided by Matthew, age 5 years 9 months. Let me, and Kelly, know if you played.

1. What is a family?
~~A family is like, they just stay together forever!

2. How big is your family?
~~Umm, too big

3. Who is the leader of your family?
~~Umm, my dad. (Given dirty look by mom and then answers...)
Umm, and my mom (then hugs me to suck up, that's better!)

4. Who is the youngest in the family?
~~Daddy, wait erase that. It's Mommy! (Me: Are you sure?) Yep.
(Me: What about you aren't you the youngest?) Oh yeah, me Matthew.

5. What do you do as a family?
~~Umm, sometimes when it's summer vacation we hang out at the beach,
because family stays together a long time as long as the Earth doesn't blow
up!!

6. What do you love most about your family?
~~Umm, I love both of my family. My Mom and My Dad. I love both of
you guys. And Grandma Joan and Grandpa Kelly, I love both of them.

Side question to self: Why must my child speak of blowing up planets
just about every week?? Odd boy.

5 Comments:

Blogger Kat said...

very sweet

10:50 AM  
Blogger Fantastagirl said...

Very cute!

Our answers are up!

11:32 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I enjoyed your family blog. I have one at http://northernmilife.blogspot.com and I just put together a group to talk about family blogs at http://groups.yahoo.com/group/familyblogger/, if you decide you'd like to join.

2:59 PM  
Blogger Kelly said...

They just stay together forever! Love that answer! Um, about the planet blow up thing... has he seen Star Wars too many times? Just a thought! ;)

Thanks for playing - and for enjoying Jenelle's new milestone as much as me!

2:26 AM  
Blogger Colleen said...

awww. What a sweet six!

10:10 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home