Thursday, October 19, 2006

Croptoberfest...results

Well, as I have said, last Saturday was our annual Creative Memories Great Gathering (previously known as Croptoberfest!). We had such a great time. It was from 10am to 8pm, hourly prize drawings and 3 grand prizes (don't worry my unlucky streak continues as I rarely if ever win anything!). I was able to get 17 pages done, but more importantly had a MOM'S day out. Ahhhhh. And I learned several new things too. Here are a few of the pages I got done. I have no clue why the pic quality sucks, but I will work on that later! Since starting scrapping in April I have made it from Jan. 2001 thru June 2004!! Yeah...but still a little over 2 years left to catch up on!
Halloween 2003

Cow Parade...charity event with life size cows

decorated and on display, November 2003.

Budding Artist.


Potty Training Fun.


Third Birthday...this is actually a four page layout

as the black page in the center is one that you can

turn and see the title at the top of the pages still.


Matthew's Favorite Park.

Remodeling Laundry Room, Matthew helping

with laundry.

********************

So, I talked to the Family Practice group Thursday morning and their offer topped Allergy's offer, so I accepted the job. I start Monday...so excited! Thanks for the good wishes!

4 Comments:

Blogger Monogram Queen said...

Wow I am in awe. I so want to start scrapbooking. Maybe when I get in my new house I will!

8:19 AM  
Blogger onefootinfrontoftheother said...

congrats on the job! The pages look great...you've always been so artistic!

8:28 PM  
Blogger Candy said...

Soooo cool... sometimes I think I should do that and then well, I realize I have no talent and well, no time... LOL!

10:36 PM  
Blogger kimmyk said...

Very cool!

Our creative memory get together is next Saturday but I have to work. Sucks.

I'm impressed with your pages. VERY nice!

10:07 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home