Wednesday, September 13, 2006

5 Things to Eat Before I Die


I was tagged for this one by KatKat, so here goes, in no particular order:

1. Chocolate/Vanilla Twist cone Soft Serve...nothing better on a hot day!















2. Filet Mignon with Fresh Asparagus and Holandaise Sauce from Max's Oyster Bar.
(Ignore the crab on top of the filet in the pic,
it was the closest I could find, I don't do
seafood!)









3. Grandma (or mom's or my-same recipe)
beef brisket....TO.DIE.FOR. I'm just sayin'















4. Cheesecake, cheesecake, cheesecake.
I love it, it doesn't like me. But if I am
dyin' anyway, might as well go out happy.













5. Fresh from the garden, home grown tomatoes....I will eat them until my mouth is filled with canker sores, and then try to eat them again the next day, pain be damned.



I'm not going to tag anyone, but if you play let me know and I will check it out!

5 Comments:

Blogger Monogram Queen said...

Ooh i'll take the crab on top of the filet, you can have the asparagus. Now i'm hungry and it's not quite lunchtime...

11:13 AM  
Blogger Colleen said...

OMGOSH. That list would make the PERFECT meal. They are ALL my favorites!!!! must. go. have. some. food. now.

3:11 PM  
Blogger kimmyk said...

cheesecake and tomatoes?

perfect meal.

9:42 PM  
Blogger Fantastagirl said...

You wrecked a perfectly good steak... yuck with the Hollidase sauce...

everything else... yummy!

10:33 PM  
Blogger BlondeBrony said...

Now I am hungry. The problem is do I eat a very late lunch and ruin dinner or grab a snack, which for me likely means an unhealthy one.

5:02 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home