Sunday, September 03, 2006

Sunday Six~Labor Day!


It is time for Sunday Six once again, brought to us by the lovely Kelly. Did you play? Let her (and me) know! Answers provided by Matthew age 5.5 years.

1. Why do we celebrate Labor Day?
~Because you have to-is that the same one we already did?

2. What does labor mean?
~It means you have to celebrate every day of it.

3. How do you celebrate Labor Day?
~You have to celebrate it with balloons and anything you want,
and you have to make your bed.

4. Do you do any labor?
~Mmmm...no. What's Labor Day? I know how to celebrate it.

5. How long do we celebrate Labor Day?
~Ummm....I like, I can just make my bed anytime.

6. Who labors-Mommy or Daddy?
~Both of you.

5 Comments:

Blogger kimmyk said...

Hey if it gets 'em to make thier bed? I'm all for it.

12:45 PM  
Blogger Fantastagirl said...

We played too!

I'm gonna see if that works to get Pan to make his bed...

3:17 PM  
Blogger Tammy said...

You better get some balloons. :)

To answer your question - the first person in that pic was my sister.

4:42 PM  
Blogger Colleen said...

That is too funny! I just happened upon your blog!

7:46 PM  
Blogger Monogram Queen said...

I love the Sunday Six

4:21 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home