Thursday, September 07, 2006

Job Interview Tomorrow!



Got a phone call this morning from one of the local hospitals...I had applied for a position in a pediatric office well over a month ago and never heard anything. They called me this morning asking me to come in tomorrow. The office isn't even open yet, it is a new practice with three pediatricians and would be a great job. So cross your fingers for me....would love to get back into an office position. No weekends, no holidays....woooohoooo. Be home for all the important things in Matthew's life. Yay.

4 Comments:

Blogger onefootinfrontoftheother said...

I'm rooting for you! Gotta love the office schedule and those "our offices are closed for lunch between 12 and 2pm" recordings, wined and dined by drug reps... its the life. Good luck- Kate

8:45 PM  
Blogger kimmyk said...

Ooohhh I hope this works out for you!

Good luck!!

1:30 PM  
Blogger Monogram Queen said...

I have my fingers,toes and eyes all crossed for you! I hope you get it!

4:20 PM  
Blogger Kat said...

GOOD LUCK!!!!!!

7:08 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home