Sunday, October 01, 2006

Sunday Six~Fall has arrived!


Brought to us every week by Kelly, this week is all about Fall to coincide with the change of seasons. Answers provided by Matthew, age 5yrs 8months.

1. What is Fall?
~~Fall means you have to decorate, if you have a birthday during fall you have to decorate it too!

2. Why do leaves change color?
~~Because when it is fall they change to orange or red or yellow or purple....any color.

3. What colors remind you of Fall?
~~Green and red and purple and orange

4. Why do we call it Fall?
~~Cuz if you feel like calling it fall you can just call it whatever you want.

5. What is your favorite thing about Fall?
~~My favorite thing is just, you know, getting the Easter Eggs (WTF?)

6. What is the weather like where you live during Fall?
~~Like, um, rain??

11 Comments:

Blogger Bluepaintred said...

omg easter eggs? way way way too funny!

9:59 PM  
Blogger Finelly said...

Yeah, why do we call it fall anyway? Why not...Float? Sounds good to me!

11:45 PM  
Blogger Spikey1 said...

I have a birthday during fall! lol

9:01 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

OMG, Number 5?

I have a fall birthday - so does DH. Maybe we should decorate the house!!

Do you all have fall birthdays or is this just a general decorating idea?

10:03 AM  
Blogger Timestep said...

Anonymous was me - blogger comment wouldn't let me log in.

10:03 AM  
Blogger Timestep said...

OMG, Number 5?

I have a fall birthday - so does DH. Maybe we should decorate the house!!

Do you all have fall birthdays or is this just a general decorating idea?

10:04 AM  
Blogger KC said...

MR Man and I have fall b-days we will have to decorate LOL. Call it whatever you want LOL I love it. I'll have to go post a post about what Mr Man said about fall after i leave this comment. BTW we played also, well Sweet Pea played :)

12:05 PM  
Blogger Monogram Queen said...

Okay the Easter Eggs had me scratching my head LOL

4:15 PM  
Blogger kimmyk said...

LOL @ Easter eggs.

Man a cadbury does sound good. Smart kid.

6:59 PM  
Blogger Kelly said...

Easter Eggs and decorating your birthday! Sounds good to me! Last year, Jack wanted to paint pumpkins - I think he had that confused with Easter... must be an age thing! LOL

Great answers! Thanks for playing!

8:11 PM  
Blogger Fantastagirl said...

Hey - I like easter eggs...

11:51 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home