Wednesday, October 18, 2006

Fall Foliage

So, I was driving to a job interview today, and snapped some fall foliage pictures while driving there. Shut it, I know I shouldn't be testing my horrible photography skills while driving, but no time to stop. There was some really pretty foliage on the way there, but traffic on that highway was awful. These pics were snapped on a local road near Windsor. The color this year isn't nearly as pretty as the last couple of years, but still worth looking. As for the job....well today was a second interview/test drive type thing. I got to hang out in the Family Medical office for several hours and see how I liked it. I hadn't even made it home yet and they had left a job offer on my voicemail. There lies the problem. Tuesday I had a second interview/test drive at an allergist office. Yep, you guessed it. They also called yesterday and offered me the job. I am pretty sure I am going to go with the Family Practice group, seems more my thing. But, I will get the final offer/numbers tomorrow and will then decide. Hopefully they will top allergy's offer. Can't wait to be an office nurse again...no more holidays at work, no more weekends!
Enjoy the pics!








4 Comments:

Blogger Monogram Queen said...

Ooh very very pretty pics!
I hope you get a great offer and are happy at your new job. I wish you the best!

8:40 AM  
Blogger Kelly said...

THanks for sharing these photos! I just love them - we don't get a lot of colors like that around here!

2:03 PM  
Blogger Kat said...

Good luck. To bad you don't live in Md cause my mom is looking for great nurses.

4:57 PM  
Blogger onefootinfrontoftheother said...

Good luck with whatever you choose. I'll be rooting for you!

5:35 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home