Sunday, November 19, 2006

Sunday Six~Thanksgiving!


Welcome to Sunday Six, brought to us by the fabulous Kelly. This week is all about Thanksgiving, and answers were provided by my little Pilgrim Matthew (age 5 yrs 10 mo).

1. Do you like to eat turkey?
~~Yeah.

2. Why do we celebrate Thanksgiving?
~~Cuz if we feel like it, then we feel like it.

3. What other foods do you eat at Thanksgiving?
~~Like, chicken, mashed potatoes and turkey.

4. Which would you rather be, a pilgrim or an Indian? Why?
~~Um a pilgrim...cuz I want to.

5. Where do you celebrate Thanksgiving?
~~Um, at school, and I'll tell you what we made. We made Indian corn and Indian hats.

6. Do you have a special tradition for Thanksgiving, if so, what is it?
~~Yes. Well, I forgot. Oh, I'll tell you what it is...an Indian hat.

8 Comments:

Blogger Timestep said...

Fun answers. We played!

10:02 AM  
Blogger Fantastagirl said...

Great Answers!

10:33 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

I love how we eat and then eat again...ha ha!

We played,

7:44 PM  
Blogger Candy said...

Hehehe... What a cutie pie! You guys must really like poultry ;)

8:09 PM  
Blogger KC said...

LOL too cute..

I posted this to Kelly also, but my MIL does make turkey and chicken on thanksgiving.. really she cooks so many differnt things it's crazy.. maybe tomorrow i'll blog about that LOL.
We played also.

10:48 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Cute answers! I only celebrate when I feel like it too.

We played too!

11:10 PM  
Blogger kimmyk said...

I loved his answer to number 2.

And what happens if you dont? LOL.

11:36 PM  
Blogger Monogram Queen said...

Good job! Happy Thanksgiving

9:07 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home