Thursday, November 23, 2006

Family Togetherness

Here are some pics from our Thanksgiving family gathering at my mother-in-law's. It wasn't as bad as I expected, but it is still not as comfy cozy as it would be had we spent it with my family. I so hate being half way across the country, but never more than at this time of year. To my family: I love you and miss you and wish I could have spent the holiday with you. To my husband's family: Loved seeing the girls and brother/sister-in-law, wish mil could learn to chill out and enjoy her family. Geez, guess I lost the holiday spirit, huh?

Jasmine (why does she look scared?)

Jasmine and Matthew
Lexi
Matthew and Daddy

3 Comments:

Blogger Timestep said...

Glad your day was nice. I must admit, I had a MIL moment. At 5:00, I was trying to get everything ready, I'd been cooking and cleaning all day, hadn't had a shower and really wished DH had offered to wash dishes or set the table at some point during the day.

But, he wandered in, gave me a half hug and said "When Amanda gets here, she'll give you a hand so you can shower.

*shakes head*

So, I didn't look pretty for dinner but I was clean and everything was cooked on time.

Enjoy the rest of your visit.

8:36 AM  
Blogger Kat said...

Fun. I'm glad you had a good time!

10:43 AM  
Blogger kimmyk said...

Aw. What beautiful children!

4:31 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home