Wednesday, March 07, 2007

Family


As I am preparing for Surgery on Friday I find myself getting mushy and nostalgic. So here is a favorite picture of mine of all the kids together: My nephew Blake, Matthew, Neice Jasmine, Neice Allyse holding Neice Alexsandra. Blake and Ally are siblings. Matthew is my only. Jazzy and Lexi are sisters. I love this group of kids....and it makes me worry I won't be here for them.
Go figure....I guess my son's nightmares that I am going to die are sorta getting to me. Hmmmm. Went through a bunch of pictures tonight and sorted them so that while he is in school next week, and I am recovering, I pray I get some scrapping done. I sorted and have mental layouts done for February 2005 through May 2006. THEN I WILL BE LESS THAN A YEAR BEHIND! Can you believe in less than a year of scrapping I have done 2001-2005 with plans to catch up to mid-2006?????? Yahoooo. I thought it would take me years to catch up. I went online to Walgreens today and printed 155 photos. Think that will last through a 2 week recovery of being couped up at home, on Percocet, unable to drive? God I hope it keeps me from going insane. Luckily I am going to hit the bookstore tomorrow....too bad Jude Devereaux doesn't have anything new out. Although I found a new author I really like: Catherine Anderson....builds a lot of her books (but not all) around a cool family. Will have to look for the few about the Coulter family I haven't read yet. I printed a copy of this photo out for my MIL thinking she would like it. It was October of 2005, but seems to be the last time we actually got all the kids to sit together, and be still. Blake just turned 13 this past week...happy birthday big shot. Matthew turned 6 in January (and reminded me I haven't posted pics yet...he's the blogger police here), Jasmine turned 3 in July, Ally turned 10 in October, and Lexi just turned 2 last month. What a gang. I think we are all done with babies now. I know Lynn is happy with one boy/one girl. I physically can't have anymore without taking all sex out of it and turning it into a science experiment, so we are done. Roxanne has the two little girls, but if she could get away with it she would have one every 2 years....Peter (hubs) luckily put his finger done there! OK, I guess my Percocet and Lunesta decided to kick in all at once and I am rambling, rambling, chitter-chattering along. So I shall end this. Although....can someone tell me how to get a picture into your post other than at the top of the frickin' page?????

Labels: , , , , , ,

2 Comments:

Blogger Kat said...

Drag and click should work.

7:35 AM  
Blogger Kat said...

Can I get your email? Mines katkathende@yahoo.com I would like you wrtite you more. God Bless

7:36 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home