Sunday, March 18, 2007

Sunday Six~Green, green, green


Once again it is Sunday Six, brought to us by the talented Kelly, so if you played let her (and me!) know that you played. The kids had so much fun with St. Patrick's Day questions last week that we are continuing the fun today! Questions were answered by Matthew, age 6yrs and 2 mo.
1. What colors make the color green?
~Blue and Yellow...am I right?
2. Are you Irish?
~(Looks at me and laughs) No. (Me: Are you sure?) Yes. (As I am typing this:) I mean yes, I'm sure, No, Yes...you know what I mean!! (He is part Irish, and no, I have no clue what he means!)
3. Do you eat green M&M's?
~UH-Huh! Yes, I LOVE the blue and green M&M's. B.L.U.E. and G.E.E.N. (spells them for me...doesn't believe me that he spelled green wrong and gets rather huffy!)
4. Name some things that are the color green!
~Uh, leaves, shirts, leprechaun hats and clothes, shamrocks, grass.
5. Did your parents celebrate St. Patrick's Day?
~Yes, but I didn't see anything!
6. Did St. Patrick have a wife? If so, what was her name?
~Yes, but I forgot her name!!
So, there you have it. And for the record, we didn't celebrate. An outing to the grocery store was the most I can handle at this point....did I mention I hate surgery and recovery?

Labels:

3 Comments:

Blogger Timestep said...

Kid has a vivid imagination!

(I hate surgery and recovery too! Hope you are feeling better soon.)

We played. Sydney even asked extra questions.

11:50 AM  
Blogger KC said...

I'm there with ya about the surgery/recovery.. Just hate it.. Hope you get to feeling well soon.

Great sunday six. WE played also.

7:57 PM  
Blogger Arlene said...

So he does have a wife eh? Yeah, I forgot her name too ;-)
I played too :-)

1:52 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home