Wednesday, March 21, 2007

Wild Card Wednesday!

Welcome to the first Wild Card Wednesday, brought to us by The Kept Woman, creator of Way Back Wednesday. TKW felt WBW had run its course, and is now giving us the exciting challenge of WCW. See her site for all "rules" but basically you can post any picture and try to tie it in with a "W" word. My picture ties in with: WHAT? As in What? What in the HELL were they thinking??? See evidence:This is me. Eating chili. On my FIRST birthday. WHO (ah, another W) in the hell gives a 1 year old chili? Everyone knows you don't give a child that unless they are potty trained! Am I right? You know I am right! They don't make a Pamper's or Huggies that can hold up to a toddler after chili. NO ONE should have to clean up after that either! My mom said I was orange for 2 days. "But you loved it! Look how clean that bowl is....you ate it up!" is basically what my mom's defense is. All I can say is: Glad it was her and not me who dealt with the aftermath! Now, did you play? If you did, let TKW (and me) know.

Sorry this is so late....as you can see by the post below, I have been trying since before 8am, but we all know what a bitch blogger can be!

Labels:

3 Comments:

Blogger Kami said...

Uhhhhh, yeah. Not a good idea. ;)

9:27 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

LOL! Bonus Points awarded, my friend!! Chili to a one year old? Who was in charge that day?

I'll bet whoever it was that gave it to you was long gone by the time you filled your britches!

9:48 PM  
Blogger Wendy said...

I agree, not a good idea! It does appear that you like it though.

Thanks for stopping by!

9:57 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home