Sunday, June 10, 2007

I'mmmmm Baaaaccckkkkkk....

OK, I took a break from blogging. I had gotten to a point where I felt I had nothing left to say and that this blog had no purpose. But, I continue to get emails from friends and family asking when I am going to update again. I shall try to keep up better, I will, I will, oy, I'll try. I really have nothing too new too add, but I thought these pics were hilarious. Matthew can fall asleep anywhere, anytime. Such as these odd ball sites:Legoes tuckered him out!
Seriously, who falls asleep in the shower?
OK, well that is all I have for tonight. I will try to keep up better! Hope all of you are enjoying your summer so far. Matthew has almost 2 weeks of school left, and then camp starts. Busy summer on the way!

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

Blogger Candy said...

Okay, falling asleep on the nice cushy beanbag with your feet up, I can see that...

Falling asleep in the wet cold, hard tub/shower... ummmm... your kid is weird ;)

10:59 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home