Sunday, March 25, 2007

Sunday Six~Spring has sprung!



It is once again time for Sunday Six, brought to us by Kelly over at Missing JT Snow! In honor of Spring arriving, we will enjoy questions all about that lovely season. Answers provided by Matthew, age 6.2 years. Let Kelly (and me!) know if you played.

1. How old is Spring?

~~Oh, maybe it is 1000 years old. Is that right? No, today it is 1000 1000 years old. When are we going to have our Easter Party?

2. What happens in the spring?

~~Flowers come up.

3. What comes after spring?

~~Uh, maybe it's winter, no, oh, it's summer, I forgot. That's a silly question.

4. What do people wear in the spring?

~~They wear spring clothes, like short sleeves and short pants, except sometimes they wear long pants like my Babcia.

5. What is spring break?

~~Spring break is when you take a break from spring.

6. How will you celebrate spring?

~~I could find some Easter eggs with Jazzy and Lexi cuz Lexi is only two and Jazzy is three and a half.

Labels:

3 Comments:

Blogger Timestep said...

Oh, I love the "break from spring" answer!

After winter in the midwest, I have no desire to break from spring!!

We played.

9:15 AM  
Blogger kimmyk said...

I love that spring takes a break from being spring. I love that.

I feel 1000 years old today. It's been a long day, but a great one. Spring has finally sprung here I do believe. [or hope!]

9:52 PM  
Blogger Kelly said...

Forget Spring Mom, that kid is ready for Easter! LOL

5:55 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home