Wednesday, March 28, 2007

Wild Card Wednesday

Welcome to Wild Card Wednesday brought to us by the flip-flop queen herself, TKW. See her site for directions, but basically anything goes as long as it is a picture. If you work a "W" word into you get bonus points. So, if you play let her (and me) know. Here ya go:

I call this one: "Who turned out the lights?" My parents have passed on a ton of this kind of photo. It seems when you are less than a year old it is knee-slappin' funny to do shit like this to your kid. No, seriously. I could pull out several pictures like this, ones with my dad's huge football jersey on, one in my dad's cowboy boots that were clear up to my thigh. Sigh...guess it was fun to put me in their clothes. Mom swears I loved it, and I am so strange I probably did.
Didya play?

10 Comments:

Blogger Jana said...

Did they have pets? Cause that's the kind of thing you're supposed to do to pets. Not kids. Still, very cute!

I played.

7:54 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

omg I love it! So cute! lol

happy wcw, I played :)

8:09 AM  
Blogger Wendy said...

I have a picture of my child with his dad's hat on covering his entire head on my blog some where. I didn't put it on him though, he put it on himself and I just took the picture...and posted it. Cute picture!

I played.

9:35 AM  
Blogger Kami said...

That is sooooo cute!

12:19 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Whether or not you enjoyed it this picture cracked me up.

Bonus Points for the "western" theme that you missed too!!

2:13 PM  
Blogger tommie said...

yes, I do it to my kids too, does that count?

I played

2:19 PM  
Blogger Arlene said...

I did stuff like that to my kids too :-) Very cute picture!!!
I played too!

7:54 PM  
Blogger Addy said...

So. Very. Cute.

10:36 PM  
Blogger Tammy and Parker said...

I think that picture is adorable!

I'm finally making it over to say hello and thank you so much for your great comment you left on Parker's blog!

I hope to see more of you over there!

10:48 PM  
Blogger Kat said...

You got the photos to go where you wanted them to. yippy!

12:53 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home